Advertisement

Rocket League - Stranger Things Event!! [Haunted Hallows]

Rocket League - Stranger Things Event!! [Haunted Hallows] Hey how’s it going guys and gals!! My inner fanboy has come out again today to record the stranger things rocket league event!!! This event is incredible, with new custom items for your cars, icons and more!! We will be taking a look at the whole thing including the Upside down Map!!!! (A.K.A Farmstead)

If you would like to follow me on social media, these are my accounts!
🐤Here’s my Twitter -
📷Here’s my Instagram -
I hope you all enjoy this video, it was great fun to make!!! Please don’t forget to like and subscribe!!! 😁🎮🕹🎧

#RocketLeague #RocketLeagueHauntedHollows #StrangerThings #StrangerThingsCrossovers #Gamer #Gaming #smallgamingyoutuber #Smallyoutuber #SmallStreamer #RocketLeagueGamer

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{6a6a2579-e507-496c-8c3f-8236ef117e46},wheelassassin,Stranger things,horror games,gaming,gamer,smallyoutuber,smallgamingyoutuber,smallstreamer,twitch,youtuber,youtube,stranger things rocket league,cars,racing,driving,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments