Advertisement

SAY MY NAME - COMPLETE WARRIOR CATS HALLOWEEN MAP

SAY MY NAME - COMPLETE WARRIOR CATS HALLOWEEN MAP It's finally here! I'm so proud to finally present to you all the completed Say My Name Halloween MAP! This one was so much fun to host and watch unfold. It's probably the fastest and easiest MAP I've hosted to date!

Thank you to all 18 animators, you did a brilliant job of bringing my idea to life, every one of you.

Thank you to all 23 Thumbnail Contest participants, too. I loved sorting through your submissions, it was so hard to choose just one winner!

ANIMATORS:

1: Leafcatto
2: KitKa174
3: Jaybae
4: Ashwing
5: Adder Animations
6: SecretWarriors10/Hope_Da_Wolf
7: california the state
8: Dawnmist
9: Pawiizz
10: Lemon Tea
11: Twisted Taiga
12: Aneeger Likes Catz
13: Super Anfisa 2
14: Goldendoes Animations
15: SparrowTail
16: Meow hvs
17: Zappernations
18: Canadian Meanie

Thumbnail by BarnaTheBarnuch owo

SONGS: Say My Name and The Whole 'Being Dead' Thing (pt. 2) (from Beetlejuice The Musical Original Broadway Cast Recording)

CHARACTERS: Ivypool and Hawkfrost from Erin Hunter's 'Warriors' series

CHARACTER DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NIFTY-SENPAI



Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

[I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC OR CHARACTERS FEATURED IN THIS MULTI-ANIMATOR PROJECT, HOWEVER I HAVE FULL PERMISSION TO USE THE SEGMENTS OF ANIMATION AND THUMBNAIL ARTWORKS.]


#WarriorCats

warrior cats,warriorcats,warriors,warrior,cat,cats,beetlejuice,say my name,say my name map,warriors map,warrior cats map,cat warriors,wariors,erin hunter,erin,hunter,warrior cats map beetlejuice,beetlejuice warrior cats,warrior cats map say my name,say my name warrior cats,beetlejuice map,beetle juice,hawkfrost,ivypool,dawnmist,warrior cats map complete,complete,completed map,warriors cat,warrior cat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments