Advertisement

Starkid Shows Ranked by How Many Times I've Seen Them

Starkid Shows Ranked by How Many Times I've Seen Them This video is a ranking based on (estimated) how many times I’ve seen each Starkid show. This is not necessarily the same as my favorite Starkid show ranking, although there are similarities. I also included the song from each show that I listen to the least followed by the song I listen to the most.

starkid,starkid ranked,starkid rankings,best,musical,musicals,theater,theatre,musical theatre,musical theater,music,list,A very potter musical,avpm,a very potter sequel,avps,a very potter senior year,avpsy,mamd,holy musical b@man,hmb,starship,the trail to oregon,trail to oregon,tto,twisted,twisted the untold story of a royal vizier,firebringer,ani,ani a parody,the guy who didn't like musicals,the guy who didnt like musicals,tgwdlm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments