Advertisement

stray kids aussie line being your typical aussies (ft. aussieboos)

stray kids aussie line being your typical aussies (ft. aussieboos) alternative title: Chan giggling for 6 minutes and 36 seconds

✩ C O N N E C T ✩
amino:
instagram :
twitter :
2nd channel :

✩ I M P O R T A N T ✩
hey everyone, I know it's been a tough time for us during the past month. I've been m.i.a as I took a 2 month hiatus to finish off my final exams (I have now graduated!) and will be posting a bit more regularly. Regarding Woojin, I've decided to just post as normal (as if Woojin was still in the group) without editing him out to keep his legacy. From this point on we can only support stray kids as much as we can, and this is where I need your help.

Please vote for stray kids for the AAA popularity award. Here's a letter to why written by a fellow stay. Please share this letter around to help encourage other stays. ♡


How to vote?
♡ Download the star poll app
ios:
android:

♡ Tutorial:
(go on my stories highlight called "voting")
If you need help, please DM me! I'm happy to help you guys out :)

stray,kids,kim,woojin,bang,chan,lee,minho,know,seo,changbin,hwang,hyunjin,han,ji,sung,felix,seungmin,i.n,jeongin,aussie,australia,aussie line,aussieboo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments