Advertisement

“What about boys who love pink?” | Since I Was A Child - Anjali Sohil

“What about boys who love pink?” | Since I Was A Child - Anjali Sohil Anjali Sohil from Slam Out Loud was told as a child that blue is for boys and pink is for girls. She learnt that emotions were meant to be bottled up and left like a garbage mountain that was never attended to. In her piece 'Since I Was A Child', she questions these beliefs and ideologies she was made to follow as a kid. Watch now.

Catch Slam Out Loud perform live at Spoken Fest Delhi on 30th November, 2019. Get your tickets on Insider.

#Kommune #KommuneIndia #Kommuneity #KommuneVideos #Childhood #ChildrensDay #Slam #Storytelling #Stories #Pink #Blue #Girls #Boys #Stereotypes #Learnings #Unlearning #Emotions #Mountains #SpokenWord #SpokenFest #SpokenFest2019

Instagram -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/kommuneity
Twitter -
YouTube -

Kommune,Kommune Videos,Children's Day,Childhood,Stereotypes,Storytelling,Spoken Fest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments