Hi, I'm Helen of Helen's Help Desk . This is a channel for people who have questions about living with or loving a person afflicted with sexual addiction or issues. There are no easy answers and it's our desire to get you through many of the challenges. Please join us and see if we can discover the answers that you need. New videos every week! Ok, now your partners started to attend the meeting, or thinking to attend the meeting. I would like you be very supportive on their attendance. Why? What do they do in the meetings? Please watch the video, I will answer your questions.
Find a COSA meeting:
************
Do you have a question you would like Helen to feature in this channel??
Please feel free to send an email. Email address is shown in my "About" section.
************
Reference:
CODA: Codependents Anonymous
COSA: Codependents of Sex Addicts
SANON: Sex Anonymous
#addiction #recovery #partnerstrauma

0 Comments