Advertisement

DIY Custom One Little Word Necklace

DIY Custom One Little Word Necklace One of the New Years traditions that I've adopted is Ali Edwards' "One Little Word" challenge.  The idea is that instead of a list of New Years Resolutions, you choose one little word to represent your goal(s) for the new year.  This year I have chosen the word: "enjoy."  With a new baby in the house, I want to focus on enjoying my life rather than pushing and hustling and trying to get stuff done.  As a simple reminder of my resolution, I decided to make a necklace featuring the word, "enjoy." In this video tutorial, I show you how to make your own word necklace from start-to-finish using your ScanNCut and CanvasWorkspace for Mac. I hope you'll choose a word for yourself and make your own fabulous necklace!

This is the shrink film I used:

In the video, I'm using a ScanNCut DX machine, but this project can be made with any ScanNCut.

balzer designs,julie fei-fan balzer,art,craft,ali edwards,one little word,new years resolution,word necklace,shrink film,grafix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments