Advertisement

How Supercell NEEDS To Fix Clash Royale For 2020! (please supercell!)

How Supercell NEEDS To Fix Clash Royale For 2020! (please supercell!) In today's video, we go over 4 major things that I believe supercell needs to fix for clash royale in 2020. 2019 was a great year for clash royale with the additions of trade tokens, the pass royale, and some amazing new cards, but there are still a few things that supercell needs to put into clash royal to improve the game! Hope you all enjoy the video, you guys are the best fan base I could ask for ! :)

TWITCH -
INSTAGRAM -
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE -
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL -

For business inquiries contact - sfytbusiness@gmail.com

Be sure to leave a like!

Be sure to subscribe as well! All support is appreciated! :)

Hello everyone! My name is SolarFury and I want to welcome you to the channel! Here on my channel, you will find mobile gaming content primarily based on clash royale. Every now and then I mix it up with a "just chatting" style of video or a different mobile game, but clash royale is the main staple. I primarily try to base my content around being entertaining, while showcasing decks that are popular in the meta. Also, I do discussion videos where I talk about hot topics in the clash royale community, and monthly videos where I talk about what cards I want to be balanced in clash royale. If you're looking for a great place to be entertained and watch some good clash royale content, then this is the place for you!

#ClashRoyale
#MobileGaming

This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.

clash royale,clash,royale,clash royale best deck,mobile gaming,SolarFury Mobile Gaming,clash royale 2020 update,2020 update clash royale,4 things supercell needs to fix for clash royale,clash royale new card 2020,how to get better at clash royale 2019,clash royale update,clash royale fix,january update clash royale,clash royal,clash royale creator code,best deck clash royale 2019,star level clash royale,how to fix clash royale for 2020,2020 clash royale update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments