Advertisement

How To Be Sexy | Sarah Millican

How To Be Sexy | Sarah Millican Brace yourself Pet, the glasses are down and I've been reading some Charles Dickens.

Hello! Welcome to my OFFICIAL Sarah Millican YouTube channel. Where you can watch clips, compilations, and full shows, along with more EXCLUSIVE content. So come on in, get comfy and have a laugh.

Subscribe to the channel here -

If this made you laugh, why not join my mailing list via my website to find out about my next tour first

#SarahMillican

Sarah Millican,sarah millican stand up,comedy,stand up comedy,sarah millican outsider,control enthusiast,sarah millican graham norton,sarah millican 8 out of 10 cats,chatter,comedian,charles dickens,live comedy show,sarah millican tv,sarah millican home bird,

Post a Comment

0 Comments