Advertisement

How To Make a Century Egg

How To Make a Century Egg Today I show you how to make a Century Egg. Century eggs (also known as preserved egg & millennium egg) are a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs. Don't be deceived by how they look - they are extremely delicious! Simply follow the step by step instructions. Enjoy!

Click Here To Eggscribe! --►


Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments Section, Contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me!

Connect with me!
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
2ND Channel ►

"I'm HowToBasic" shirts and Egg plushies ►

Know someone that would enjoy a century egg? Link them to this video!

how to make a century egg,how century eggs are made,how to eat a century egg,century egg recipe,old egg recipe,preserved egg,hundred year egg,thousand year egg,millennium egg,century egg guide,century egg tutorial,如何製作一個世紀蛋,如何制作一个世纪蛋,century egg step by step instructions,chinese recipe,traditional chinese recipe,authentic chinese recipe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments