Advertisement

I have wakened in Thy shelter

I have wakened in Thy shelter This is a Prayer by Bahá’u’lláh with my composition. This melody has been in my head for months. I am so glad to finally have recorded it to be able to share it 😍

My Name is Esra Lilian and with this YouTube Channel i want to go on a journey with you sharing my music & compositions & exploring Baha'i topics.
subscribe to go on this journey with me and to stay informed about my upcoming videos.
to subscribe simply click:


to see my other "music only" channel click


Instagram:

bahai song,meaningful songs,inspirational,inspiring song,prayer song,prayer music,religious song,bahai deepening,baha'i,bahai,esra lilian,bahai music,bahai faith,bahai blog,bahai prayer,spiritual music,bahaiteachings,inspiring talks,faith,religion,soul,spiritual,spirituality,i have wakened in thy shelter,G]CC24{e3xkv$}8E,christian music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments