Advertisement

I MADE THE MOST EMOTIONAL BEAT FROM THIS INSTRUMENT !

I MADE THE MOST EMOTIONAL BEAT FROM THIS INSTRUMENT ! 🔥 Get 2 Month Of Skillshare For Free :

in this episode im making a beat from a flute in this one ( Ep08) of this format
🔥 Link to my Music ( spotify itunes etc ) :



🌊My Beatstore :



🌸Instagram : @OrigamiTheKami

( )



💙Get 1 month free beatstars subscription to sell beats ( use code "gami") :



💖My Loopkits :



➕ Second channel where i post beats :



Watch more Music Making Videos :





About me :



Im a Music producer from germany . Ive been making beats since im 16, now im 22. I aim to become one of the best producers of my generation and on this channel im documenting the journey :)

making a beat,flute,making a beat from a flute,making a chill beat,emotional beat,making a beat from scratch,fl studio,how to make a beat,gami,origami beats,chill beat,lofi,most chill beat ever,most emotional beat ever,music producer,music production,music producer vlog,flute beat,i made the most chill beat ever from this instrument,flute type beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments