Advertisement

I tried Rujuta Diwekar inspired Weight Loss Diet for a week Week 14 Results and What I eat

I tried Rujuta Diwekar inspired Weight Loss Diet for a week Week 14 Results and What I eat I tried Rujuta Diwekar inspired Weight Loss Diet for a week Week 14 Results and What I eat


Winter Weight Loss Diet Plan in Hindi | Lose upto 10 kgs in 3 months:



Lipstick I am wearing:

Eyeshadow on my eyelids:

Merit VCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (100 ml):


Merit VCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (250 ml):


Merit VCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (500 ml):


Rujuta Diwekar inspired diet week series:

Week 1 video:

Week 2 video:

Week 3 video:

Week 4 video:

Week 5 video:

Week 6 video:

Week 7 video:

Week 8 video:

मैंने 10 किलो वज़न कैसे घटाया? How I lost 10kgs Before & After | I tried Rujuta Diwekar diet week 9:


Week 10 video:

Week 11 video:

Week 12 video:

Week 13 video:


Maya Beyhadh 2 inspired makeup tutorial:

Beyhadh 2 inspired promo video:

Dosa tawa is from amazon

Full Week Diet Plan || I tried Rujuta Diwekar Weight Loss Diet for a week ||:



Rujuta Diwekar Weight loss diet series by Look Gorgeous Vartika


Uttapam recipe:


Kache aam ki chutney:


Aam panna:


Multivitamin I take:


7 steps to cute PCOD/ PCOD:


Kya aam khane se weight badhta hai? Ya ghataaya ja sakta hai?


Rujuta Diwekar Diet Month 3 Week 4 update:


Masala shikanji for weight loss:


Gulkand recipe:


Summer weight loss diet plan:


Shilpa Shetty Diet Plan:


Winter weight loss diet plan:


Gajar ka murabba:


What I eat in a day for weight loss:


Healthy white sauce pasta:


Jalebi instant ghar par banaayein:



Instagram store- @affordablemakeupindia


Lets stay connected:

my facebook page:


Twitter:


Instagram:


#indianweightloss #indiandiet #vegetarianweightloss

weight loss,weight loss journey,look gorgeous,look gorgeous vartika,vartika weight loss,vartika anand diet,look gorgeous weight loss,health,diet,fitness,slimming,weight,muscle,I tried diet for a week,what I eat,what I eat for weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments