Advertisement

Metal Detecting | Fire Lands Ghost Town For Silvers Coppers Relics

Metal Detecting | Fire Lands Ghost Town For Silvers Coppers Relics Metal detecting Fire Lands Ghost Town For silvers coppers relics , Oh My! A ghost town adventure recovering fire lands treasure ! The ghost town gives up silvers and coppers on our 2nd day when we metal detect over the Thanksgiving weekend! This is what ghost town treasure hunting is all about. Persistent metal detecting pays off again!

Thanks for joining me, Diggin with Deej as I join Don of Detection Connection and his good friend Bob for a hunt to remember. I find my oldest coin to date with the Teknetics T2+. Don finds another bucket lister. We all made some awesome finds at the best detecting site ever!

My Teknetics T2+ settings at the cornfield were:
Sensitivity: 70
Discrimination: 0 till we found debris field then 55
Tones: 2+
The ground balanced at 65

My settings at the ghost town:
Sensitivity: 70
Discrimination: 48
Tones: 2+ and sometimes 3 in trashy areas
The ground balanced at 72

A huge thank you to my friend Don. I have had a blast this year detecting with you. I am so thankful I met you and can't wait to metal detect with you again.

Link to Don of Detection Connection's Video:


If you enjoy my content, please consider subscribing. Be sure to click the bell to be notified of new videos or live streams. I appreciate your continued support everyone! Get outside and never give up!



Music: Orange Blanket-Jingle Punks


Music: Wishful Thinking by Dan Lebowitz

Watch/listen/download:

Metal Detecting Fire Lands Ghost Town For Silvers Coppers Relics,fire lands ghost town,metal detecting fire lands,Silvers Coppers and Relics,fire lands,ghost town,Fire lands Treasure,ghost town treasure,ghost town treasures,metal detecting firelands,metal detecting ghost town,detecting,metal,metal detector,metal detector (hobby),american digger magazine,Detection Connection,treasure hunting,T2+ Settings,Diggin with Deej,ghost town adventures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments