Advertisement

Metroidvania RPG Indie Game Devlog #6: Enemies and inventory

Metroidvania RPG Indie Game Devlog #6: Enemies and inventory These last few weeks I focused on adding in an inventory system. It took longer than I initially thought it would. It's still not finished yet, but I will add to it as I go along. I have most of the ground work implemented into the game except for cutscenes/dialogue, so I plan on doing that and a lot more level building and world building in the next few devlogs.

The audio not as bad as I thought it was but it still has a lot of noise in it and the mic peaks, enjoy :]

Metroidvania,platformer,indie,game,devlog,development,fishing,system,bloodpulp,blood pulp,adventure,zelda,inspired,puzzle,forest,castlevania,metroid,game music,game design,level des,

Post a Comment

0 Comments