Advertisement

Mountain Castles - I Got a Thing for Money

Mountain Castles - I Got a Thing for Money Follow Mountain Castles:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Spotify:
Bandcamp:
Soundcloud:

Lyrics:
Cornered up against the ropes
I can see what's coming now
I got bruises on my face and eyelids
He's ready to make his final punch

I got a think fast
I need to see how
I wanna knock this fucker down

Guess I got a thing for money

Blood spitting
I can feel no pain now
I'm getting delusional
I am waiting for his execution
He's ready to blow me to the stars

Guess I got a thing for money
Guess I got a thing for money

For more new music, follow my weekly Spotify playlist "Compact Cassette" (

Me:



mountain castles,money,mountaincastles,indie,psychedelic,psychpop,band,music,lyrics,mgmt,tame impala,indie music,pop music,i got a thing for money,lofi,dreamy,hazy,woozy,ariel pink,synth,electronic,lofi pop,lofi music,bedroom,bedroom pop,dreampop,dream-pop,dreampop music,college,Montevideo,Uruguay,alternative,altpop,mac demarco,chamber of reflection,dreamy indie,lofi psychedelic,lofi indie,david,dean,burkhart,iv,radio,playlist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments