Advertisement

OSSC ACTO main exam all mathematics questions asked I held on 8|12|209 I osssc II part -1I odisha

OSSC ACTO main exam all mathematics questions asked I held on 8|12|209 I osssc II part -1I odisha for mock test


Oliveboard's Online Courses - RRB NTPC, SSC CGL, SBI PO & more:


in this video I have solved all the mathematics questions asked in OSSC ACTO Assistant Commercial Tax Officer main exam which was held on 8/12/2019 recently.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is ready to release the Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Result.Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Result and have given the exam can be benefited from this video.

this video is also useful for osssc junior clerk/assistant exam which is going to ground on 22/12/2019 as most of the syllabus of these two exams are same

join me on social media to share your doubt & get pfd of my class
facebook :
instagram :
telegram :

#opsc #osssc #ossc

ACTO main exam all mathematics questions asked,ossc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments