Advertisement

SUPER SLEEK LONG BRAIDED PONYTAIL (ON NATURAL HAIR) | Protective Style | Arnellarmon

SUPER SLEEK LONG BRAIDED PONYTAIL (ON NATURAL HAIR) | Protective Style | Arnellarmon Hey guys! In todays video I show you how to do this very simple but cute #braid #ponytail. I wore this style in my FALL DATE NIGHT GRWM and also on Instagram and a lot of you requested a tutorial so here it is! I think this style is super beginner friendly and its just a super easy go to style, hope you enjoy! Products used will be listed down below ;D


Brands interested in Collaborating please email

zinnermanarmon@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Me on my other socials!

Instagram

Twitter

I don't have a snapchat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Frequently Asked Questions--

Camera I Use: Canon 5D Mark IV
Editing Software I Use: Final Cut Pro X
Age: 24 years old
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Ethnicity: Black & Mexican

arnell,armon,arnellarmon,sleek,ponytail,braid,braided ponytail,natural hair,3c hair,3b hair,protective style,how to,hair,hair tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments