Advertisement

Teaching my Foreigner friend Thadou kuki (my local dialect) and learning Swahili

Teaching my Foreigner friend  Thadou kuki (my local dialect) and learning Swahili In this video i am going to teach my foreigner friend our local dialect which is Thadou kuki, and he is going to teach me Swahili which is African language please do enjoy and comment down your opinions
Help me grow by sharing this video

episode 2 link
NOrtheast India and Tanzania (Africa ) || Q&A. ( Culture , food , place , Religion etc)

Follow me on insta


Follow me on Facebook


If you enjoyed the video don’t forget to Like , Subscribe and share it so that your friends will also enjoy
Thank you

#teachingforeignerthadoukuki #JoshuaSeiminlal #LearningSwahili #LearningAfricanlanguage

Swahili

Post a Comment

0 Comments