Advertisement

The BEST way to improve as a registered nurse!

The BEST way to improve as a registered nurse! The BEST way to improve as a registered nurse!

📢 Support the channel buy purchasing Simple Fit Nursing gear!:


Self reflection as a nurse
- Self-reflection is one of the best ways to improve your practice, your self-worth and satisfaction as a nurse.
- Every shift I always self-reflect on what I learned that day and what I could have done better.
As I mentioned in my previous videos I always keep a book with me where I take notes on topics that

Johansen, M. L., & O'Brien, J. L. (2016, January). Decision making in nursing practice: a concept analysis. In Nursing forum (Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 40-48).

Let me know, in the comments below, what are your thoughts??

Please subscribe to my channel! I upload a NEW video every Sunday! Click here:

Download my free PDF fitness and nutrition guide:

Check out my instagram:

#nursing #nurse #RN #Canada #Casual #Money #Income #new #grad #graduate #nurses #nurse #nurselife #nursing #rn #nursingschool #doctors #hospital #healthcare #nursesofinstagram #medicine #medical #registerednurse #cna #nursingstudent #lpn #health #nursesrock #nursestudent #doctor #nursepractitioner #scrublife #studentnurse #nursesweek #nursinglife #surgery #nurseproblems #futurenurse #scrubs #bhfyp #medschool #medicalstudent #nursehumor #medicalschool #nursesrule #nursesday #nurseslife #nurselifern #medstudent #nurseryinspiration #rnlife #nursejobs #charms #jc #paramedic #womeninmedicine #seniorcare #nurseonduty #nurserydecor #pharmacy #facts #nurserystyle #sicklecell #nurseryrhymes #nursingjobs #nursinghome #bsn #education #cancer #button

nurse,registered,nursing,school,student,emergency,RN,critical,care,nurses,male,practice,medicine,practitioner,healthcare,health,jobs,self-reflection nursing,self reflect nursing,improve nursing skills,competent nurse,nursing self reflection,self reflecting as a nurse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments