Advertisement

The Option Lotto Call Trade I Just Posted Made 200%+ In 20 Minutes!

The Option Lotto Call Trade I Just Posted Made 200%+ In 20 Minutes! Our lotto trade that i just posted in the YouTube video was up over 200% in just 15 minutes. This is a follow-up video and I get explain why I liked the trade. If you have not done so, watch the video posted just before this one. Look at the real-time charts and the prices updating. Look at the posts in the comments section of that YouTube video. If you did the trade, please let other traders know this is real. I know at least one of you bought these calls for $.05 (even cheaper than I did). There was plenty of time to get in. These calls traded over $.50. I had multiple orders to exit and my average fill yielded 200%+. It takes time for me to record these videos and to post them to YouTube. If you want the trades ASAP, subscribe to our research at for just $29 for the first month.

Day trading,day trading stocks,day trading options,day trading emini,how to day trade,best day trading indicator,S&P indicator,option trading,options trading,how to trade options,bullish put spreads,bearish call spreads,option spreads,swing trading,swing trading options,swing trading stocks,how to find swing trades,day trading S&P,vertical spreads,credit spreads,bullish credit spreads,bearish credit spreads,call and puts,option strategies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments