Advertisement

WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK...

WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK... its time for a change... I want to help and inspire the youth/new generation through MUSIC and positive videos. There needs to be light and hope in the dark social media era we are living in right now, so we can dream freely. If you want to be a part of the movement, then you are a "DREAMER".

✭ I MADE A KPOP GROUP ! FOLLOW US ✭
📷 Instagram @daydreamkpop
🐦 Twitter@DAYDREAMKPOP

✭ Subscribe ✭

Most importantly, 👍 like this video & turn on your post notifications 🔔 so you won't miss out on any of my exclusive daily videos.

I love all my supporters, we are ONLY going up 🙌

jefo,jeffrey yang,jeffrey,yang,sexyjefo,sexy jefo,jeff,jundujeff,jefe instagram,kiss or slap,challenge,in public,public,pick up lines,slap,kiss,asian or black,kissing,girlfriend,bts fans vs normal people,social experiment,prank,pranks,kpop,k pop,sexyjefo bts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments