Advertisement

24 HOUR Living As A Sim Challenge ...but it's Troom Troom w| @Vixella

24 HOUR Living As A Sim Challenge ...but it's Troom Troom w| @Vixella Today Vixella & I are reacting to Troom Troom's Sims 4 In Real Life Living Like My Sim Video to see how accurate to the game it is... but basically we just laugh the entire time.
Check Out Sasha:

Original Troom Troom Video:
My 24 HOUR Living As My Sim Challenge Video:

NEW DEXTER MERCH ►
MY VINYL FIGURE ►
iOS STICKERS ►
CUSTOM SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ►
BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER HERE ►

SUBSCRIBE HERE ► ( Become a Z-Sider!
VLOG CHANNEL ►

"LIKE", SHARE, and/or FAVORITE this Video if You Enjoyed it!
It Really Helps Me Out!! Thanks for Watching!! ❤

----------------------------------------­-----------------------------------

My Gaming Chair:

Use code "ZSIDE" for free shipping

My Headset & Mouse:

----------------------------------------­-----------------------------------

Follow Me Everywhere!! ❤
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITCH:
TIK TOK:
FACEBOOK:
DISCORD:

laurenzside,troom troom,troom troom pranks,pranks,prank,reaction,reacting,life hacks,react to,try not to laugh,sim,sims,the sims,the sims 4,the sims 4 in real life,living like my sim,like my sim,ea,pc,video game,sketch,parody,comedy,funny,real,life,real life,vixella,how to,sims but,

Post a Comment

0 Comments