Advertisement

3 Tools I should've bought sooner and 3 tools I shouldnt have bought!

3 Tools I should've bought sooner and 3 tools I shouldnt have bought! Head to to check the best gas powered air compressor Iv ever used! Make sure and let them know where you heard of them from!

Get the NewAir fridge here and USE DISCOUNT CODE: COX

Buy the EZ Red ¾ ratchet here
Buy the Retractable Test Leas Here
buy the Power Probe III Here

We're temporarily out of merch. Check back soon!

Follow me on ...
instagram

Facebook channel page

Check out all the items in my videos here
camera that I use
microphone that I use
bendy tripod thing

ave caterpillar chucke2009 stephen cox mechanic steve steve,heavy equipment repair,diesel,repair,mechanic,tools,caterpillar,do it yourself,diy,hydraulic repair,hydraulic,bull dozer,excavator,bulldozer,loader,tractor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments