Advertisement

A typical Christmas at Don Bosco Parish Agartala | Going to countryside and doing crazy stuffs

A typical Christmas at Don Bosco Parish Agartala | Going to countryside and doing crazy stuffs Hello Guys and welcome to my new vlog. I usually don't make vlogs but since I am at home for my vacation, I thought to give it a try (I am really not good at making vlogs, so bare with me guys).
It was 24th of Dec 2019 the day I was shooting this video, so headed back to Agartala on the same day to participate in the night mass and celebrated Christmas over there. I had a lot of fun! Hope you will also enjoy watching the video. Till then Good Bye and Enjoy!!!
"When there's a life, there's always a hope..."
And never ever forget to Like, Share and Subscribe for more contents from me...!

Special thanks to my sis Khakchangti for baring with me whole day...😜

If you want to connect with me :

Email : snappyscholars2000@gmail.com

Instagram : @snappy_scholars


And for more free personalised educational contents click on the link below

Christmas,don bosco school Agartala,don bosco parish Agartala,dbs,Agartala,tripura,Santir Bazar,santro car,cousins,sisters,vlogs,village,countryside,science vlogs,snappy scholars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments