Advertisement

ASMR Circle Time 4! 3D Binaural Anticipatory Tingles For Relaxation

ASMR Circle Time 4! 3D Binaural Anticipatory Tingles For Relaxation I am going to circle you like prey---but before I do, please review these links to resources, and consider helping Australia. The people and animals need help.


This ASMR video features: full use of the 3D (360-degree) microphone (I circled you throughout the video, so it will sound like I am moving all around you) soft speaking, whispering, breathing in your ears, and anticipatory tingles. Back in 2013, people remarked that they enjoyed when I would pause for too long, or made them think I was going to speak in one ear, and then switch. These became known as "anticipatory triggers" or "anticipatory tingles." Happy Viewing!

Want more Circle Time?
Circle Time 1:
Circle Time 2:
Circle Time 3:

Subscribe to my channel for more ASMR, relaxation, and all around feel good goodness!

HUGE thank you to my patrons!
My Patreon page helps keep this channel going. I am extremely grateful for any support.

You can find me elsewhere on the internet:
ASMR App: (use code Featherz)
Twitter:
Bloopers:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

Paypal account: I love making these videos, so regardless of donations, I will still be doing what I love---that said, any donations are greatly appreciated.

ASMR,Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response,Heather Feather,Binaural,360,360-degree,ear to ear,whisper,whispering,relax,relaxing,video for sleep,video for insomnia,video for anxiety relief,anticipatory,sleep,calming,soothing,sleep sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments