Advertisement

Chopin Nocturne Op 55 No 1 Performed by Joe Zieja

Chopin Nocturne Op 55 No 1 Performed by Joe Zieja With a couple of really gnarly mistakes, here's a performance of a piece I've been working on for the last couple of months. This of course has nothing to do with Fire Emblem, voice acting, or anything else, but every once in a while I just want to pop something on here and share. I hope 2020 is filled with a lot more music than 2019 was, because I miss my first love dearly!

-------

Check out my novels here:



Join my mailing list:



Hey everyone! I'm Joe Zieja, a voice actor in Los Angeles and an author of science fiction and fantasy novels. On this channel, you'll find tips and tricks on how to be a voice actor, how to write a novel, funny voice acting videos, anime voice acting, video game voice acting, and loads of other educational and entertainment content surrounding these two careers.

chopin,chopin nocturne,chopin nocturne 55,chopin nocturne f minor,chopin f minor,chopin opus 55,chopin live performance,joe zieja piano,classical piano performance,voice actor plays piano,voice actor pianist,chopin pianist,frederic chopin nocturne,best chopin performances,yamaha c3 piano chopin,yamaha c3,home recording piano performance,joe zieja,

Post a Comment

0 Comments