Advertisement

Daring rescue after I accidentally trapped myself... #TNRfail

Daring rescue after I accidentally trapped myself... #TNRfail We were setting up for intake exams when I somehow managed to get my hair hopelessly tangled on a cage door. Thank goodness fireman Dave was trapped under Thor and Nyla nearby so he could untangle me, or I'd probably still be there...

We trapped Trent and Rainbeau today from the Happy Forest for TNRs. Thankfully, both look healthy and will hopefully not be Return-fails!

Thor and Nyla are in Dave's lap during this daring rescue. Thor has no vision in either eye. Nyla is recovering from a spay and enucleation of one ruptured eyeball. Both have ringworm and upper respiratory infections, and need socialization.

Fall in love with them on our livestream:

cats,kittens,rescue,shelter,tinykittens,cute,feral,TNR,spay,neuter,heartwarming,adorable,kitten,therapy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments