Advertisement

Dark Cinematic Feedback || #JAMUARY2020 DAY 1

Dark Cinematic Feedback || #JAMUARY2020 DAY 1 This January I figured I wanted to blast off some cobwebs of last year and start a creatively satisfying project that sees me complete something new each day. The idea of #JAMUARY is to jam each day, this could be a short melodic idea, making some beats, exploring new FX and textures or a complete piece. For me this will likely be a quick piece created and uploaded each day as January will be a busy month for me. But I'm keen to push myself into creating something new every day of January to kick off the year ... this will be alongside normal work, not in place of anything else ... so wish me luck! Join in with #JAMUARY2020 using the hashtag with audio/video wherever you post it. More to follow and I might make a video talking about this soon.

This piece is exploring the careful balance of performing with feedback. It's dark drones that shift across the stereo field and audible spectrum aiming to find balance and new tones in instability. It's inform a full piece of music I'll realise and release this year as well as formed some other videos (to be completed and fully finished for the music release).

Subscribe for more DivKid videos:



Be awesome! Support me on Patreon -








DivKid,DivKid Video,DivKidVideo,music gear,music gear review,synthesizer,review,recording,production,synth,electronic music,product review,jamuary,dark,cinematic sound design,sound design,cinematic audio,film audio design,eurorack,feedback,AJH synth,fixed filter bank,914,#jamuary,jamuary2020,#jamuary2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments