Advertisement

DM focused on 💰 while DF is getting ready to ✂️ ties 《twinflame weekend check in》

DM focused on 💰 while DF is getting ready to ✂️ ties 《twinflame weekend check in》 Thank you so much for watching! 🙏🏽 As always, this is a general energy check in so this will not resonate with everyone. Please only take the message if it resonates, if not look out for my next energy check in. 😊
📱Follow me on Instagram for daily readings and giveaways!
@divine.moon.empress
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🃏 DECKS USED:
• Q-cards
• Decameron Tarot
• Journey to the Divine Masculine (by me, but not for sale yet)
• Tarot of Sexual Magic
• Love Letters (by me!)
• Songs of the Siren (by me!)
• The Lovers Oracle
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you are intrested in purchasing any readings through me or any of my oracle decks that I created, check out my my Etsy Shop to see all my available readings! If Etsy is not your thing you may order readings through Paypal or CashApp, all info will be below!

•Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/divinemoonhealing

•You can also purchase decks here:


💲CashApp: $DivineMoonHealing
📱Paypal: paypal.me/divinemoonempress or use the link in my BIO

• My most popular Counterpart Energy Check-ins are $40 and include your counterparts:
- Headspace
- Heartspace
- How they're viewing you
- 3 messages from my
💌 Love Letters &
💦 Songs of the Siren Deck
- 1 🎧 Lyric from my Lyrics of the Heart Deck

• If you want to purchase a reading, please pay through one of the above methods, then send me an email to:
💻 divinemoonempress@gmail.com
With the reading of your choice and
The person(s) in question(s):
- Name
- birthdate
-------------------------------
🌻 All readings can usually be expected within 5-7 business days. (Unless I'm running a special, then the wait tends to be a couple days longer)

Any Questions, please feel free to message or email me!
Love Light and Blessings to you all! ❤💫🌈

Xoxo Jenifer

#twinflame #twinflames #sacredunion #divinemasculine #divinefeminine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments