Advertisement

Endometriosis - My Endometriosis Story Using Vitamins to Find Relief | Menstrually Well

Endometriosis - My Endometriosis Story Using Vitamins to Find Relief | Menstrually Well This is my NEW Endometriosis Story -- A life beyond Endometriosis Pain!

Here are the video breaking down the vitamins that I use: Endometriosis:

The book I'm Reading: Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition -

So much has happened since first sharing my Endometriosis journey on this channel. I focused in on my Women’s Health journey , became pregnant with Endometriosis by conceiving him naturally, found a way to manage my pain beyond Lupron and birth control. I found the right supplements, ate foods that I love and helped with my flares from Endometriosis. And I am ready to change the narrative about what is possible with stage 4 Endometriosis.

I am a millennial mom with a chronic illness that is still able to fight for her dreams and accomplish things that people say is impossible. And I am ready to share it all! From what I did to manage my pain to all things motherhood.

This is my lifestyle video diary and I appreciate you being a part of it. It is not easy but it is truly possible to live Menstrually Well beyond all menstrual complications -- including, fibroids, infections and more!

Here’s to fighting for our dreams beyond our pain! For me, that means continuously striving for my dreams an on air lifestyle expert and host.

Thank you for coming along for the ride! I hope you enjoy my insight about women’s health, life hacks, vlogs and more.

You can find some of the vitamins I use on Amazon here:


You can learn more on my blog at www.PinkProverb.com

If you are looking for a way to track your menstrual cycle, download my free menstrual planner here:

Subscribe Now!
Don't miss another video, here is the link:

Check out a few key videos, here:

What is Endometriosis?
Watch my playlist here: bit.ly/WhatIsEndoPlaylist

My Endometriosis Story - How I found relief from my Endometriosis Pain with Vitamins:

Other Endo Mom Things...

Also, grab my Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie eBook here:


Equipment info:
Sony Mirrorless Camera

#Endometriosis #EndoStory #BeyondEndo #EndoMom

Endometriosis,Endometriosis Pain,Stop Endometriosis Pain Naturally,How to Stop Endometriosis Pain,Endometriosis Vitamins,Womens Health,my endometriosis story,endometriosis natural treatment,cure endometriosis naturally,stage 4 endometriosis,millennial mom,endometriosis - what women need to know,best supplements for endometriosis,lupron,birth control,fibroids,menstrual cycle,menstrual planner,Kyla Canzater,endometriosis home remedies,endometriosis story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments