Advertisement

Florida Cold Snap Snook and How I Unload & Load My Hobie Kayak!!

Florida Cold Snap Snook and How I Unload & Load My Hobie Kayak!! In this video I search for Snook after a sudden cold snap/front droped the water temperature significantly! Fortunately enough I was able to find some Snook after some challenging weather conditions. Also I hope the little walk through how I unload and load my hobie kayak on my 4Runner. If you enjoyed please subscribe and drop a Like!

Fishaholic Merch

Reel, 2000 Evict
Rod, Carbon Shield II 7'6" Medium Fast Action
Line, 10lb Power Pro
leader, 30lb

Main Gopro
Other Camera

My Fish Finder,
Kayak Hobie Outback

#fishing #florida

snook,kayak,fishing,stuart,boca raton,florida,hobie,rigging,loading,fishaholic,bass fishing,doa,shrimp,saltwater fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments