Advertisement

✅[Free Masterclass] Stop being Invisible in the corporate Hamster Wheel

✅[Free Masterclass] Stop being Invisible in the corporate Hamster Wheel šŸ˜§ 68% of professionals and people in management positions feel stuck in their roles.

šŸ—Ø “I’m running out of time to move forward before my best years are behind me”
šŸ’­ “Everybody but me seems to be getting ahead”
šŸ—Æ “ I feel stuck in this career, and I’m not sure I want it to be my forever job”

šŸ‘‘ How do I change my career path to do what really makes me happy and ultimately successful? šŸ‘‘

❎ I hear this soooo much...and now I want to share with you how to turn this around in your life. I'm Michelle Chikanda, and over the past 7 years, I enjoyed working as a trusted advisor to over 200 CEOs in entrepreneurial businesses, as well as larger organizations such as Microsoft, BP, Rakuten, BT and Unilever.

šŸŽ„ I've been recently working on a FREE online Masterclass for people who want to get noticed by the leaders in their business to gain control of their career path.

I will guide you step by step to:

1️⃣ How to get noticed by the leaders in your business and get your ideas at work put on the agenda
2️⃣ How to think and strategise like a leader, so that you can bag that promotion
3️⃣ Build Your Personal Brand - say bye bye to second guessing what people think of you
4️⃣ Get out of Your Comfort Zone, and effectively challenging to raise your status

I’m really amazed, in just a couple of days, hundreds of people are registering, and now you can join us too
šŸ‘‡-----------------------------------------šŸ‘‡
▶ ◀

šŸ§ I’m super looking forward to seeing you in the class.
----
Michelle Chikanda,
Influence Expert

ā„¹ P.S. Access to the masterclass would be open for a few more days, I get that life is full of stress and problems, but in the end, the important thing is that you stop from time to time to take a moment for yourself and break the rhythm. See you in the masterclass
šŸ‘‡-----------------------------------------šŸ‘‡
▶ ◀

Wheel

Post a Comment

0 Comments