Advertisement

Hand Painted Cookies. One Stroke Technique. 🌸🌸🌸

Hand Painted Cookies. One Stroke Technique. 🌸🌸🌸 I am often asked why I paint on cookies, and not use canvas. This is not easy to paint on icing. Mistakes are very difficult to fix, sometimes even impossible. But this is a kind of challenge for any artist.

TO SUBSCRIBE...

If you want to donate I will appreciate...

ROYAL ICING RECIPE...
SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE...

My Facebook


My Instagram


My blog


You can find some brushes, mats, molds on Etsy here


WHAT I USED IN THIS VIDEO:

BAKING MAT ...

MERINGUE POWDER...
PIPING BAGS...
BRUSHES..
WHITE FOOD COLOR...
FOOD COLOR GEL...


Visit Epidemic Sound to get a free trial...

DISCLAIMER: I often review or link to products I regularly use and think you might find helpful. To support the channel, I use Affiliate links wherever possible, which means if you click one of the links in this video description and make a purchase I may receive a very small commission. Thanks for the support!

#onestroke #cookieart #mylittlebakery #edibleart #icingcookies #cookieartist #tutorial #howto #pressurepiping #cookielove #cookiegift #печенье #пряники #мастеркласс #айсинг #cookiecard # floralcookies

cookies,my little bakery,cookie art,decorated cookies,painted cookies,edible art,sugar cookies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments