Advertisement

How to draw a portrait with watercolors and colored pencils | speed paint

How to draw a portrait with watercolors and colored pencils | speed paint Hey hey,
in this video I painted a portrait of a girl with watercolors and colored pencils.In this video I'm also explaining my steps how I achieved this look.
I'm also welcoming your criticism.
Well I hope you liked it :3
See you in the next video have a great day!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram -

MY ETSY SHOP:



MATERIALS I USED:

- Schmincke Horadam watercolors
- Schmincke Akademie gouache
- Micron pen 0.5
- Silver Brush set
- Läufer eraser
- Faber-Castell kneaded eraser
- KUM sharpener
- Uni-ball gel pen

WHAT I USED TO FILM + EDIT:

- iPhone XS max
- MacBook Pro
- Tryphone phone holder white
- HENGMEI ringlight
- I movie
- DaVinci Resolve

MUSIC:

- 공부할 때 듣기 좋은 메이플스토리 명곡 BGM 27선 피아노 모음 Ⅳ Maplestory BGM 27 song Piano Compilation

- Peaceful & Calm music _ Looking at the Stars

speedpaint,speedpainting,watercolor,watercolordrawing,watercolor drawing,watercolour,watercolour drawing,portrait,portrait painting,watercolor portrait,porträt,porträt gemälde,colored pencils,colored pencils drawing,drawing,speed drawing,portrait speedpaint,portrait speedpainting,how to draw,how to draw a portrait,how to draw a portrait with colored pencils,how to draw a portrait with watercolor,how to draw a portrait with watercolor and colored pencils,

Post a Comment

0 Comments