Advertisement

How to pose for photos 📸🤝 Step up your insta game for 2020!!

How to pose for photos 📸🤝 Step up your insta game for 2020!! Click here  to explore your creativity and get 2 free months of Premium Membership! Your posing 101 is here, everything from standing, arm, face, eyes, hair, camera angle positions
▼▼ OPEN ME, OPEN ME ▼▼

(^▽^)/ Let's be friends! \(^▽^)
✖ instagram:
✖ facebook:

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
✈Traveling?! hehe Here's a code for a $35 DISCOUNT on Airbnb! ✈ ✖

(≡・ x ・≡)
Help ya homegirl out on Patreon!


(~˘▽˘)~ Equipment ~(˘▽˘~)
✖ Camera: Nikon d5200:
✖ Lens: Nikon 35mm f1.8:
✖ Lens: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8:
✖ Tripod: Dolica AX620B100 62inch Proline Tripod & Ball Head:
✖Wireless Remote:
opt 1:
opt 2:
✖ Editing Software: FCPX


\(๑★ .̫ ★๑\)
Heya homies! I really hope that this was useful for you guys! I really wanted to show you guys everything on what I do for posing! However, please don’t feel intimidated- the best thing you can do is just start!

Like I said a lot of this is just practice, so that means a lot of practicing either with a mirror, phone, or camera to test out shots.

I’ve definitely have gotten more comfortable because I’ve taken the photos in my house just by using the view finder, so 1. I can see exactly how my body is moving 2. I already know how exactly I want my camera positioned & lens angled to capture the type of photos that I want.

On Me:
✖- Earrings: Twice Shy - Hallie Sparkle Earrings:


♬♫♪◖(●。●)◗♪♫♬
✖ Flamingosis - A Mile High:
✖ Also - Alright :
✖ GYVUS - Lemon Tea:
✖ Sebastian Kamae, Dontcry - Polaroid:

seoul,life in korea,korea,life in seoul,vlog,kpop,yo homegirl,seoul vlog,how to pose,posing 101,how to look good in photos,instagram poses,how to pose for instagram,easy instagram poses,how to look taller,how to pose in photos,how to pose for photos,how to look good,posing tips,instagram posing tips,posing tutorial,10 easy instagram poses,look good on instagram,look better in photos,look betters in pictures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments