Advertisement

i need your help!! (video submissions close in 48 hours)

i need your help!! (video submissions close in 48 hours) Hi everyone!! Im really happy to finally be out of this editing hole that Ive been in for 3 months lol. I need your help though!!

========================================================

Please send your videos by Wednesday or Thursday of this week at the latest!!

Email to send videos to: spencersteelmanbusiness@yahoo.com (WE NOT A BUSINESS GURL... far from it lol)

Here is a google DOC with all the information to easily send around:

========================================================
Here are some questions that might help you think of some things if your stuck! Thank you so much for sending in a video!! I understand if you cant though.

Try to keep it short because I want to be able to include lots of people!... if anyone even does this lol.. Remember to leave your first name/region in the email if you feel comfortable doing so!


Pick 1-2 of these things to talk about in a video of yourself below:

-your videos have given me... (finish the sentence lol)

-you guys have impacted me....

-you guys have helped me...

-you guys inspire me...

-I love you guys because..

-Ive been watching you for _____ years...

-mimic your favorite Jenna Julien expression (JULIEEENNN, oh helllll yaaa, etc, or dont lol)

-Your thoughts on Jenna marbles / julien versus other youtubers...

-Your thoughts on them just being unproblematic in general

-what are your own personal thoughts on jenna and julien?

-why do you love jenna and julien?

-initial thoughts on them versus thoughts on them now lol

-now im struggling to think of more things that I would say fml

-Think of what you would want to personally say to them in a meet and greet without the pressures of them staring right at you and say it in this video lol!! This is judgement free zone by the way!

Anyways thank you for considering / even doing this, I know it might be a lot for some but I really appreciate it and I think it will be a really special thing if you can!!

I'm super excited to see some of your submissions!!

========================================================

Links:
● Subscribe:
● Watch My Previous Video:
● Twitter:
● Instagram:
● Facebook:
● YouNow:
● Twitch:

i need your help,jenna marbles,julien solomita,spencer steelman,spencersteelman,laurex,vidcon,video,submission,personality,entertainment,comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments