Advertisement

Justin Bieber Why ~ Surprising My Parents with Bieber

Justin Bieber Why ~ Surprising My Parents with Bieber I saw some parody videos of Justin Bieber’s new song Yummy including the one from Danny Gonzalez and also David Dobricks trending video of surprising people with Justin Bieber and since I'm The Trending Troll I just HAD to have fun and parody that video. I had a friend dress up like Justin Bieber dressed in David's video all with the pink sweatshirt brown cap and more and we surprised random people with Justin Bieber in the back seat. Now obviously it wasn't Justin Bieber but we had a lot of fun with this parody! IF you want to see any trending video done by me as a parody just comment below and it has a chance of being done. NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY SO Subscribe and turn on notifications!! STAY TRENDING!

Check out David Dobricks original video:


Don't forget to click below to SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!! NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY!!!

Subscribe and turn on notifications to be notified whenever I post a new video!! (Which is EVERY Wednesday)

Follow me on INSTAGRAM:

justin bieber,david Dobrick,trending troll,SURPRISING PEOPLE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER,surprising Justin Bieber,just bieber parody,david dobrick parody,funny video,funny trending,bieber trending,dobrick trending,the trending troll bieber,trending troll dobrick,comedy bieber,comedy parody,trending comedy,danny gonzalez,justin bieber why,

Post a Comment

0 Comments