Advertisement

👩 My Body Changed Abruptly And Brought About A Ton Of Problems

👩 My Body Changed Abruptly And Brought About A Ton Of Problems I've never thought a change in how I look would change how others treat me. I had been happy and couldn't expect this change. But something happened that almost made me lose my friends...

Send us your stories in an e-mail: feelsandthrills@gmail.com! The story that gets animated could be yours!

✅ Subscribe FEELS & THRILLS:

✅ Check out more of our videos:
❤️ One Photo Changed My Life All Day:

Hi, I'm Annie. I'm 15. Please watch this till the end, you'll see how things can get weird just because the way you look has changed.
I had a problem. At 15, my didn't grow at all. I was very scrawny and looked a boy, so I wore baggy shirts and jeans, sneakers. I was ok with that.
But after one summer I got curves. Never thought it would change things so much. I've been doing Karate since I was 8. I have my karate pals. THey're like a family to me. I thought it would stay that way.
I was uncomfortable with my curvy figure and shy about having. I was scared to go to a practice. THe only girl in our group. You know how it feels to be stared at? Have you ever felt awkward about the way you look? Let me know in comments. As for me, I wished the floor would swallow me.
Sam, who I partner with during practice, didn't look me in the eye. He looked at my. This was confusing. And he asked me out for a walk after the practice. We went to the movies and in the middle of the show he kissed me! I pushed him away, shocked.
He could hardly wait till the end and ran away right after. What had gotten into him! Next practice, everyone was looking at me with disdain and scorn.
Sam approached and said, "I'm not gonna partner with you again, you perve." I was floored. It was HIM who hit on me the other day! No one wanted to partner with me, I practiced alone. I left sad and broken.
Mom asked me what was wrong, so I told her. She said I should be proud of my new body. Next practice, I came in a new dress. The guys stared even more and I practiced alone again.
After the practice Sam texted me and asked me out again. Then Nick and other guys. They all asked me out or offered partnering in practice.
I was shocked. Did my newly grown turn the table? I still considered them pals, but they obviously saw girlfriend material. I was so upset! I wanted to undo everything. Besides, none of them told me anything face to face.
Next day, I was at the movies at 6 pm, hiding behind a column. First there was Sam, then Nick and all others. I had fun watching them explaining how they got there.
I actually had agreed to a date with all of them and they didn'tknow! They all acted like they came to see a movie. And then I came out of my hiding.
They didn't know how to react. Nick was the first to say 'oh, hi Annie, wanna join us?" I frowned. "Don't act like you're all here by coincidense. Each asked me on a date. You laughed and me and now want to date me?" The guys felt guilty.
Either you all start acting normal again or I'll post a pic called 'Annie's group date" and your text messages. We'll see who laughs then." Nick was confused, but apologizes and others did too. Sam was the last. He was sorry about making up that I hit on him in the movies. And that wasn't the only thing he'd made up. That's why everyone had avoided me.
Funny how I almost lost my guy pals because of sudden. Have you ever been seen differently when the way you looked changed? How did you cope?
If you want more people to see this, please like this video. Subscribe and Hit the little bell to know when we post our next vid! Have a good day!

#feelsthrills #sharemystory #actuallyhappened

feels thrills,feelsandthrills,feelsthrills,animated story,short story,animated short stories,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,stories,story,storytime,true stories,actually happened appearance,share my story appearance,my story animated appearance,dory story appearance,animated story appearance,friends,relationship,psychology,girl,love,beauty,teen,friendship,appearance,betrayal,awkward,

Post a Comment

0 Comments