Advertisement

My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted (Bass 100%) Rocksmith 2014

My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted (Bass 100%) Rocksmith 2014 From my Twitch.tv Stream ( - join me to listen live and make requests!

My main hobby is producing music, tutorials, and educational stuff, but I game as well!

-----------------------------------------------
Subscribe:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Twitch:
-----------------------------------------------

dis,rocksmith (video game),tablature,disenchanted bass cover,welcome to the black parade,cdlc,poizen jam,play along,Rocksmith 2014,my chemical romance,Ubisoft,Poizen,enchanted,Bass,PoizenJam,Rocksmith 2014 bass,Rock,music,Chart,bass cover,2014,PJ Plays,Smith,PJ,odlc,disenchanted,dlc,Poison,Tabs,Bass Guitar,Rocksmith bass,gameplay,musical performance,Jam,cover,mcr,how to play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments