Advertisement

My First Thought on the Norwegian Encore

My First Thought on the Norwegian Encore My First Thought on the Norwegian Encore. I spent a week on the Norwegian Encore. Cruise critic voted it the best new ship of 2019 so I was excited to check the ship out. So here are my first thoughts on the cruise ship Norwegian Encore. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


norwegian encore,norwegian cruise ship encore,checking out the norwegian encore,first thoughts on new cruise ship,cruise critic norwegian encore,cruising with don,dons family vacations,cruise ship news,norwegian encore cruise ship,ncl encore,ncl cruise line,ncl cruise ship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments