Advertisement

My husband made me starve

My husband made me starve Have you ever read the myth "Pygmalion and Galatea"? I think that even if you haven't, you're still familiar with the story. Mine is very similar to it. It all started three years ago, when I got better after the birth of my daughter. Immediately after giving birth, my husband, Henry, said he married a slim beauty, and now I look like a housewife who has completely gave up on herself. I remember how much I resented those words. And I went on a tough diet that didn't do much good.
After that, my husband took control of the situation, saying he would take care of my own nutrition. I was glad to think that he would start a diet and play sports with me. But everything turned out to be another way. My husband literally started me: he threw away all the food from our fridge, leaving only vegetables and some fruits. He bought his own delicacies every day in a cafe near the house, whether it was noodles and meat in a box, or barbecue wings, or my favorite cheeseburgers. But my diet consisted of oatmeal cereal without sugar for breakfast and salad for lunch.
If you have interesting life stories, send them to us sendlifestoryanimated@gmail.com

animation short film,Teen Stories,animated channel,short animation,animated short film,life story,actually happened,stories,story,true stories,story animated,short film,animated story,brother,actually happened stories,bad mother,animated stories,my story animated,storytime,story time,school stories,husband,relationship,control,vegetables,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments