Advertisement

Never Ending Dandruff Flakes

Never Ending Dandruff Flakes I finally scratched a male!!! This was a very interesting scratch session because he was fully animated lol. His head felt amazing during the scratch and he showed it!! He warned me that his flakes never ended and he was kind of right..until he met me that is!!! I was more than ready for his flakes, maybe one day I can start popping pimples and removing blackheads on some on my client. Follow me on instagram @2muchhair

As always Thank You for your view, and BE NICE!!

ingrown hair,dandruff,2much hair,hair,hairstyling,eczema,styling,bald,diet,healthy,vegan,asmr,scratch,never,dermatitis,widin,hair oil,shampoo,steam,ingrown,crack,moaning,1st visit,worst,best,dry skin,rough skin,hard skin,soft skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments