Advertisement

OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER! | POST DEPLOYMENT | MILITARY FAMILY STATIONED OVERSEAS

OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER! | POST DEPLOYMENT | MILITARY FAMILY STATIONED OVERSEAS Hi friends!

I am SO excited to share with you our first Christmas together post deployment! Christmas this year was magical and my heart is overflowing with joy. I am so incredibly grateful to have my family altogether under one roof.

Thank you for coming along with us during Vlogmas. Thank you for your support throughout Ben's deployment earlier this year and the months after. Your support, love and faithfulness does not go unnoticed. YOU are the best!

I will be taking a break from YouTube now until January 6th 2020. I am going to spend this next week focusing on my family and planning so many great things for y'all in 2020. I can't wait to see you then.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Connor Family!

.......................................................
Thank you so much for watching, I really appreciate your support! If you would like to follow along, please LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Military, Motherhood and Lifestyle related content in the future! I will be documenting our family's journey throughout this deployment and beyond.

Please comment below with other videos you would like to see!
..........................................................
MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS

My Amazon Storefront:
The Honest Company Diapers/Wipes:
..........................................................
CONNECT WITH ME

Instagram:
Email: shaunapconnor@gmail.com
Email for collabs
..........................................................
MUSIC

Music from:

THIS VIDEO IS NOT MADE FOR KIDS.

#firstchristmas #postdeployment #militaryfamilychristmas

military wife,air force,military family vlogs,military life in england,military deployment homecoming,raf lakenheath,living overseas,living overseas in the military,stationed overseas,family vlogs christmas,christmas morning vlog 2019,our first christmas together,young mom day in the life,christmas,toddler first christmas,toddler mama,day in the life of a young stay at home mom,military pcs overseas,family youtubers channels,earls family vlogs military,

Post a Comment

0 Comments