Advertisement

relaxing journal with me: journal eight flip through ♡

relaxing journal with me: journal eight flip through ♡ here's to journal eight! can't believe I've gone through eight already... thank you for being my home for a few months :)♡ I've already started journal nine and I share snippets of it @40pens on instagram.

if you're looking for a sign to start journaling, this is it! :)

don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell button~!


» ig: inalouisem | twitter: inalouisemnt
»facebook page:
» questions?

✉ business/collabs: pynatbutter@gmail.com


FAQs:
» camera: canon 700d
» editor: sony vegas 12


This video is not sponsored.

filipina vlogger,journal with me,relaxing journal,relaxing journal with me,kpop journal,journal,calm,relaxing,art journal,journaling,aesthetic journal,aesthetic kpop journal,minimalist journal,journal flip through,journal flip through no talking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments