Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | Congress gets involved because of my Vacation

r|maliciouscompliance | Congress gets involved because of my Vacation Storytime r maliciouscompliance where “If you want a TV then you have to carry it the whole way home!” Okay. Sign off under my name when I’m on vacation? I’ll report you to Congress. Make us sing the national anthem loudly? Sure! Manager's Trust Issues Leads to Lots of Overtime. Need Proof I'm Sick? Sure!

🌎 Discord:
🐤 Reed's Twitter:

🥈 My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

😇 MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🤡 ChoosingBeggars:
👪 EntitledParents:
🔨 IDon'tWorkHereLady:
🛒 TalesFromRetail:
💻 TalesFromTechSupport:
🤷 TodayIMessedUp:

🔥 All Videos:

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:





storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments