Advertisement

Ronan Parke - European Tour 2019 - Highlights

Ronan Parke - European Tour 2019 - Highlights The highlight of my 2019 was embarking on a European Tour. I had the time of my life, so wanted to share a few clips from a few different shows. I hope you enjoy.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the events across Europe who invited me to perform at their wonderful Events. Pride organisations, Life Ball, Corporate Events- all of the teams involved across the U.K, Athens, Vienna, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Ireland and a special thank you to the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras- It was an honour to be your U.K Champion of Pride last year. Also special thanks to Ian Goudie, Kate Wickett, Robyn Kennedy and all of the dancers, sound engineers, stage crew and of course the wonderful audiences across Europe who partied with me!

Happy New Year.

ronan parke,ronan,parke,ronan park,britain's got talent,bgt,life ball,pride,copenhagen pride,amsterdam pride,london pride,sydney mardi gras,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments