Advertisement

The Gift I've Waited 13 Years to Give Her! (Emotional)

The Gift I've Waited 13 Years to Give Her! (Emotional) I've waited 13 years to give her this gift. It's been a blessing to be able to make this happen. I'd like to thank Jai from Golden Wave Jewelry for helping make this happen. #sayyes #marryme #emotional

Visit Golden wave:
Instagram - @goldenwavejewelry
Website -

Don't forget to show some love to the LIKE button for us!

I use Epidemic Sound for my music! You should too!
Sign up here:

Subscribe to Gilroy Vlogs:
Watch more Gilroy Vlogs:

Follow Chase Gilroy:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:

Follow Veronica
Twitter
Instagram


Watch More Gilroy Vlogs:
Latest Uploads:
Pranks:
Challenges:
Popular Videos:

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 601
Millersport Oh, 43046

gilroy vlogs,chase gilroy,proposal videos,engagement rings,emotional stories,10 year anniversary gift,custom diamond rings,surprise proposals,epic christmas gifts,new years eve proposal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments