Advertisement

The week that was : social analysis, blogs & my viewers

The week that was : social analysis, blogs & my viewers Come along and spend a few mins with me chatting about my week January 13th to 18th and see what happened.

💲 JOIN MY PATREON
Become a patron and help support my growing channel

📣 SECOND CHANNEL: SOCIAL ANALYSIS


📣 TWITTER
You can follow me on twitter and keep up with what I'm filing next and soon behind the scenes pics and vids

📣 AMAZON WISH LIST:
Just a few things that would help my channel grow

🔔 SUBSCRIBE:

My name is Darren keenan and I have been a Vlogger since 2016 creating random Vlogs and a few documentaries on the way, I am always learning new things about filming and editing so please follow my journey on social media (YouTube & twitter) 2020 is going to be a big year and the best year for YouTubers.

#sundaychat #darrenkeenan

Brand Deals, Business Em@il keenandp@hotmail.com
(anyone wants to send free items for me to review please email)

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use,

Sunday,chit chat,second channel,social analysis,lifestyle,life,week off work,week 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments