Advertisement

Turns out, Lovecraft was a bigot! Who knew?

Turns out, Lovecraft was a bigot! Who knew? No livestream news show today. Missus is off all week. Instead, even though I kinda addressed this already, I'm going off on a rant about the latest HPL controversy for reasons of personal therapy. So done with this BS.

The only way to be sure of getting updates is my email list:

Please like, subscribe and help grow the channel by recommending videos you like (or dislike) to your friends.

A lot of the time I use Teknoaxe music, so it's easier to put the attribution here all the time!
If it's not Teknoaxe, it's probably Bass Rebels, here on Youtube.

Streaming Channel:
Main Channel:
Shiny Web Store:
Paypal:
Subscribestar:
Patreon:
Amazon Wishlist:
Mailing List/Group:
Steemit:
Discord:
Reddit:
Mewe:
Hardcopy Board/Card Games:
Hardcopy Books:
RPGs in PDF Format:
Amazon Author Page:
Writing/Personal Blog:
Atheist Blog:
Twitter:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Writing Fanpage:
Game Design Fanpage:
Postmortem Studios Fanpage:
Tales of Gor Fanpage:
Minds:
Bitchute:

"See... I can get you what you want, I can. I can get you anything, you just have to talk to me, you have to trust me. You can trust me, 'cause I'm your priest, I'm your shrink... I am your main connection to the switchboard of the soul. I'm the magic man... Santa Claus of the subconscious. You say it, you think it, you can have it."
- Lenny Nero, Strange Days

Grim,Postmortem Studios,HPL,lovecraft,fate of cthulhu,horror,bigot,racist,sexist,problematic,censorship,free speech,art and artist,art from artist,separation,rpg,writing,art,rant,howard phillips lovecraft,lulz,lol,humour,satire,response,mythos,cthulhu,distraction,look at me,call of cthulhu,fate,evil hat,dumb,miscegenation,deep ones,shub-niggurath,BRP,basic roleplaying,Grimasaur,fudge,James Desborough,wokescold,woke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments